How We Give
At Divided Equals Zero we are committed to helping others.
Though it may be hard for many of us to imagine, many Americans all around us are struggling to get enough food for themselves and their families as a routine matter in their daily lives. The statistics are startling.
- Today, 40 million Americans struggle with hunger every day.
- That number includes 12 million children or 1 out of every 6.
- It also includes 5 million senior citizens, many facing the horrible choice between affording needed medical care and getting enough to eat.
- Among Americans of color, this statistic rises to 1 out of every 4 at risk.
- Hunger knows no neighborhood and is all around us. 2.4 million households in rural areas are at risk for hunger.
As well as displaying your support for a more united America, every purchase from our store will provide meals to Americans at risk of hunger through well researched, AAA rated charities.
Together we can help to resolve this issue. Let's unite to help each other, the way it’s meant to be.
On occasion we create special campaigns designed to benefit credible, well researched causes other than American hunger. Rest assured that we will clearly indicate these intentions so you know where your giving is going. By example, proceeds from the sale our dog and cat themed products are donated to reputable animal shelter organizations.
Divided Equals Zero and the Divided Equals Zero symbol are registered trademarks and may not be copied or reproduced in any form without written permission.